Motorhome Park in South Holland
Opposite Holiday Park De Klepperstee we have the Drive-in Motorhome Park. Exclusively for motorhomes! Unique because of the 24/7 check-in, 365 days a year, via the kiosk at the entrance of the park. Unlike the camping pitches on Klepperstee, you cannot reserve a spot at the motorhome park in advance .
How does it work:
On arrival, you will choose your spot and how long you will stay with us via the touchscreen in our kiosk (minimum of 16 hours or longer). You will fill in your details, pay with debit or credit card and then it's time to enjoy your holiday! The prices per night depend on the season, from €15 euros to €31, excluding tourist tax. Electricity, (extra) water and pets are additional options.
Good to know:
- Fee per night is an all-inclusive fee for one camper (up to 6 persons), including use of water, power, Wi-Fi (recreational), sanitary facilities, and the camper service station
- Fee per night does not include tourist tax or any pet surcharge
- You will receive an access code for the park gate around four days before arrival or right after booking, depending on the day of arrival.
- Check-in from 12 p.m. | check-out before 11 a.m.
- During your stay you can enter and leave the park (24/7) using the access code.
- Extending a booking is only possible by making a new booking, based on availability of course. When making a new booking, keep the use of a new access code in mind.
- No additional tents or similar are allowed at the park.
- Renovation sanitary facilities, reopened from March 1, 2023.
Are you currently parked at the park itself?
- While booking, park your camper at the parking area and not in front of the gate.
- Until 11 p.m. you can still obtain a spot for today.
- Pick the correct arrival date. When it is not available in the calendar, the camper spot is fully booked.
Who are we?
De Klepperstee has been a lively family business right behind the dunes of Ouddorp aan Zee for over fifty years. A park of over thirty hectares in a natural area with camping spots for tents, caravans, campers and pop-up campers, and a bungalow and camper park. The park features a bistro, indoor (playing) area, and swimming pond. Within a stone's throw from the park you'll find Ouddorp Duin, the beach square with fun stores, a theater, and a restaurant. Take a few steps more, and you're on the beach and diving into the North Sea. The Brouwersdam and the Grevelingenmeer are within a five-minute drive.